In case you want to activate logging in SQL-Developer – here is how:
- Close all open SQL-Developer instances.
- Find the “sqldeveloper.conf” file
- goto the directory where the SQL-Developer program is installed.
- goto the subdirectory “sqldeveloper\bin”
- Mac OS X:
- goto your applications folder (“/Applications”)
- open the SQLDeveloper-App via context menu (“right mouse click”)
- goto the subdirectory “Contents/Resources/sqldeveloper/sqldeveloper/bin”
- Open the file “sqldeveloper.conf” with the text editor of your choise.
- Deactivate the following line by adding a “#” at the beginning:
- Add a new line with the following text to the file:
- Save the file.